20 June 2006

When heaven and earth meet

When heaven and earth meet it needn't be very spiritual. In fact it may be something simple. Like today. I am supposed to meet my (church) cell group at 8pm. We meet every Tuesday night at 8 and I wouldn't miss it for the world. But 8pm today is also, by the way, the time for kickoff in the world cup match between Sweden and England. I live in England. I love Freddie and Henke of the Swedish team. I live on campus. K-bar shows the game. It will be packed and hot and lots of fun. So what do I do? Heaven or earth - cell or football?

2 comments:

Norbert said...

Heaven ON earth: Celebrating a good football match with friends and unknown folks and having a great time supporting your team! Wherever two or three meet ... ;-)

Elisabeth said...

True! Did that yesterday, and Portugal won:-)