
We all look a bit serious, but that's just because there were so many cameras with which we took pictures that our smiles didn't last throughout the last ones, apparently... From left to right: Nick/Greece, Emilie/France, my housemate Veronique/France, me, my cousin Birgitte, a Chinese guy who's name I cannot remember, and Yusuf/Pakistan and England.
Oh well. I don't remember quite which game this was, but it was about a week ago. And more than the game I enjoyed having Birgitte visiting! Only for two short days, but still - it was great. When being abroad one of the two things I miss the most is hanging out with old friends (and in her case: family!). But then again: before leaving Norway I didn't live in Oslo anymore, so it does not really matter whether I am there or here. As long as I get back every now and then, however, and friends come over here to visit, our friendships seem to last. That is quite a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment