18 August 2006

7 days to go

Today there is 7 days to go on my dissertation. I have written about 3,000 words in the last two days and and nearly finished the chapter I was working on. Tomorrow and Sunday I will finish the next chapter. I have a very good outline, so the writing doesn't really take much time once I get down to it. The problem is being motivated to write down what I have been thinking about for months. That has been hard, at times. But now there is much pressure because of the deadline, and that is when I work best. So I will finish on time and it will be good, I think. It will just be a terribly busy week before it's done...

1 comment:

Norbert said...

Heisann fra Bergen!

Ich drücke Dir ganz feste meine Daumen, dass Du alles so zu Papier bringst, wie du es in Deinem Kopf hast - das ist manchmal schwerer als man denkt. Wünsche Dir viel Kraft und Ausdauer und erfolgreiche Abgabe VOR der Deadline ;-)

Varm klem fra Norbert!