Yes, it is true - I am now off to France! A group from my church is going to St. Etienne, near Lyon, to encourage people involved in a New Frontiers church plant there. There are eight of us going from Canterbury, and EasyJet will take us from Stansted to Lyon, where we'll be picked up. I am excited and have hardly been to France before, so it is a bit of adventure - hopefully! I am returning on Monday and am not sure if I will be able to blog before that or not... See ya!
Og Annette: GRATULERER MASSE MED BABYEN! Stor og tung, og sikkert kjempevakker...
(For de uinnvidde: kusine og venninne Annette i Bodoe fikk soenn nr 2 i gaar ettermiddag. Han var 4.060 gram og 52 cm, og maalte 35,5 cm rundt hodet. En plugg som sin bror!)
07 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment