This picture was made last weekend, in the Kashmir part of Pakistan, in a town called Abbottabad. And the woman is not a random local – she is my mother. A group from the church in my home town has gone to Abbottabad to visit a Christian church there that they are supporting after the earthquake a while ago. And as a deaconess my mother is one of the people to go. They are a group of about 15 people or so who are there for two weeks, the youngest ones are a group of 14-15 year olds who are to have their Church confirmation next spring. It must be an amazing experience; not just for the youth but for all of them – my mum included. And the local clothes quite become her, I think:-) The image is a part of a bigger one that appeared in our local (Norwegian) newspaper and my dad kindly scanned and emailed it to me yesterday. Good to know what mum is up to while she is away!Now I just need to prepare some work for my Monday seminar groups and then I’ll take the weekend off, I think! Tonight I am going to a birthday party, tomorrow I am going to a potential new (Saturday) job and then meeting friends, Sunday is church pretty much all day because we are all having joint lunch after the regular service. I can hardly wait – it will be fun, I think, and nice to socialize a bit more with people there. I’m looking forward to it!
2 comments:
nam nam, what a sexy old woman!!!
MILF!!! Ha ha ha. Kul side du har her. Hadde mistet adressen, fikk den av P igår, kult å komme inn å se:-))
T
Ikke sant?! Men det er litt ekkelt naar du skriver saann om mora di:-#
Post a Comment