
This one is a bit unclear. It is most of us while we were in the Chapter House of Canterbury Cathedral while waiting to walk in procession in to receive our certificates and all. I am face #4 from left on the back row, standing behind everyone else.
This is at the reception at the department, me and my friend Seelay from Afghanistan. I had changed from my smart dress to a more informal outfit as I was set to go somewhere else afterwards (and, frankly, high heels for most of the day killed me...). My hair was flat as a pancake due to my wearing the hat all day, but nevermind... I am just glad Seelay returns to Canterbury in January to start her PhD as well!
2 comments:
Koselig å se disse bildene! Nå føler jeg jo at jeg på en måte vet hvordan alt foregikk. Bilden eer veldig fine!Mamma
Bra! Formelt bilde kommer pr julegave, regner jeg med, eller foer det...
Post a Comment