18 January 2007

Would you forgive me?

Would you forgive me if I left Canterbury, my PhD and all I have here to go home, just for a walk in my favourite surroundings? Perhaps skiing, if possible, or otherwise just a walk on my feet...? Even if it would ruin my wallet and destroy my budget? It would still please my heart. And you are most welcome to join me!



If the webcam from home continues producing images like this I might very well be tempted to go home for a while to have a proper winter rather than one where it is 14 degrees celsius. In January! Nei, gje mæ litt arktiske forhold. Nuh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just to tell you that you are velcome to stay at home for all the time you need. We will do crosscountry and a lot of other funny things.Dad.

Elisabeth said...

Oh... that is not fair!!! It is 14 degrees (Celsius) in Canterbury today, the sun is shining and warming my room and the raging storm has passed us by now. I just SO want to go home for a while...

Norbert said...

Hi!
These pictures are really tempting - and I would forgive everyone who takes a timeout to go there for a few days!
Varm klem fra Bergen, Norbert.