Please don't tell anyone about this as I am not really allowed to post it here.Last Thursday I took some friends' kids to London for a day out, we have been on excursions together earlier and now the time had come to go to London for a day. We went to the London Eye, we went to the Natural History Museum to see dinos and mammals, and we went to the Ministry of Defence because the kids' father works there.
When you visit that place security is very tight; after all this is the UK in a time of the 'war on terror'. Part of the deal is that you get a visitor's pass. Like this one. They even take the picture as you wait. When you leave you are under no circumstances allowed to take it with you, both the pass and the plastic pockets and everything else is to be handed in. Three guards tell you that, and two of them are armed. So I should not have this. And I should certainly not post it online. That is why I have put two big blax boxes on the picture; to leave out information that could hypothetically be abused one way or the other. Now it can't be. I hope I am still safe...
2 comments:
Å,ho tante forstår ingen verdens teng, førr ho forstår bærre norsk
:) Der står at du ikkje må førtell nån ka du har sedd på bloggen min, førr bildet e ulovlig... Det e et bilde av adgangskortet mett fra det engelske forsvarsdepartementet i London og man har ikkje lov å ta det med sæ når man går. To-tre væpna vakte opplys tydelig om det. Dæffør har æ sensurert det så opplysningen ikkje kan misbrukes.
Post a Comment