08 November 2007

Tbilisi Snapshots 7 Nov 2007

Tbilisi, mostly central parts of the city, during the day and night yesterday. I took all these pictures. They speak for themselves, so I try to avoid comments below.
(Norsk artikkel/Norwegian article.)




I don't look pretty, but what can you do with tear gas all over the place?




These guys (above) are police, not demonstrators...



Journalists and I were almost the only people around.




Handing out gas masks to newly-arrived bands of soldiers...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huff og huff, og stakkars folk i Georgia!!!Tenk kor godt vi har det her i landet,- og kor mykkje vi klaga på alt mulig!!!

Anonymous said...

ikkje triveli nei, men du va da ganske snasen me maske, litt kinki på en måte;)

Anonymous said...

Det e litt anna dimensjona over politiske uenighete her enn heime, sjoel om Felleslista og AP krangla aldri saa masse... Men nu e teng omtrent som normalt igjen, og du skal se at di velg han Saakashvili tell president i januar igjen.

Og vess du syns ae med maske e litt kinky, daa veit ae ka du - eller kona di - skal faa tell jul...