
This is my cousin Annette (left) and my Canterbury housemate-and-friend Jennifer (right). Jen's life-long friend Ted E. Bear is also there, of course. Late in July, on our way to my home town, Jennifer and I stopped over in Bodø, the town where Annette lives. The two of them met for the first time, and you can even see the town in the background. The picture was made around 10 pm, and the sun was still shining... Annette and I have been praying together for years. Jennifer and I have prayed together since coming to Canterbury a year ago. Over the last year the three of us have increasingly shared and joined in each others prayers. Amazing things have happened; things we couldn't have imagined when starting that journey. If my life were ever to be in the hands of human beings, these two would be the ones I'd trust to be in charge!

Thea and Auntie, Tuesday 8 August 2006. We were at City Syd, a shopping mall just outside Trondheim very close to where my brother and his family live. Thea and I spent hours there, wandering around, looking and playing and talking and enjoying ourselves. And shopping just a little, as I had a gift voucher from my birthday earlier this year that I had to spend there. Thea wanted us to make a picture. I agreed. Don't we look happy? (We were!)
2 comments:
Nydelige bilder! Skulle gjerne hatt et sånt bilde av Thea og deg! Hilsen fra Stokmarknes i + 20C og strålende sol!
Skulle gjerne sendt et, men de fire som ble tatt gikk til Therese, Torgeir, Thea og meg. Enten kan du bestikke en av de andre, eller så kan du vente til neste gang jeg er der. Da kan vi ta nytt bilde:-)
Post a Comment