...and by home I mean to Canterbury. In less than an hour I will be leaving for the airport, then eventually returning to Canterbury late tonight. I have felt miserable all day, not wanting to go at all - even though I do look forward to being back and even though I am very happy in Canterbury. I just feel very mixed, I guess, about going back. But it will be good, I know. Next update will be from Kent:-)
But I will miss swimming in the sea and in lakes, hiking, fishing and all the things I have been doing here! My life style in the UK is quite different from in Norway simply because of the difference in nature and surroundings. On the other hand: It will be good to have a nice gym just around the corner...
Oh, well - get over it. Right?
13 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment