I need to shut down the laptop, turn off one light switch, turn off the TV, walk down the stairs, turn right, undress and lay myself down. (I could also add a left turn first, to brush my teeth and go to the loo.) None of it is difficult, and I've done it all before more times than I care to count. So why is it so difficult to just get up from this chair and do it?
Note the time of this entry. My blog is set on UK time, so now that I am publishing it it is actually one hour later, since I am in Norway and Norway's one hour ahead of the UK. I sometimes wonder whether I have a bed allergy since I am so reluctant to going to bed regardless of how late it is. Yet once I am there I enjoy it big time. Maybe I just need to grow up, at least as far as my bed habits are concerned?!
10 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Similar problem over here in Bergen: 1 a.m. and I can't get asleep. Fantoft Studentby just got a crowded and loud place again as the autumn semester started today. Hope the glass of red wine will make me sleepy ...
Klem fra Vestlandskysten,
Norbert.
Søvn er for pyser! I'll sleep when I die...
Norbert: Du trenger aa finne deg et annet sted aa bo... Studenthjem er ikke noe blivende sted for en voksen forsker! Lykke til i husjakten...
Sheta: Enig med du, prinsipielt, men biologien er ikke helt 'der' enda, dessverre. Men jeg lurer paa hvor sent det hadde blitt om ikke baaten gikk halv to;-)
Post a Comment