25 December 2006

New Love


My latest love in the world of technology is an iPod that my brother and his family gave me for Xmas. It is the greatest thing ever, at least since I got my Vaio a few months ago;-) Today I went down in my parents' basement and went through the big box that contains pretty much all my cd's. I picked out the ones that have music I want on my iPod. Since I cannot have them all I had to be somewhat selective, obviously, but there's still quite a pile of music. And rather than keeping them in a box I can now carry it all with me in a little thingy that is smaller than my mobile phone! How great can it get? Now airports, trains and travelling - which I like, mostly - will be done with music to accompany anything that goes on. I am glad I am still 'on the road' for a week and a half more to come!

No comments: