Dette er Kiti og meg i dag. Vi tok en tur med baat-sightseeing i skjaergaarden utenfor Helsinki. Hun satt inne og titta; jeg stod ute og saa meg rundt, og tok masse bilder. Tenk at vi har vaert venner i 14 aar! Baatturen, som resten av dagen, var fantastisk. Foerst var vi en runde i byen og saa oss/meg rundt, og vi klarte aa finne steder jeg ikke hadde vaert foer - og fant et sted hvor hun ikke hadde vaert foer heller! Selv om hun bor her... Da jeg kom frem fikk jeg dessuten vite at hun og samboeren nettopp har giftet seg! Men de har ikke hatt noen som helst form for markering; de ville bare ha det juridiske paa plass og gjoere det enkelt. Og det er jo greit nok. Bildet under: Nordmann nyter finsk hoesttid!
This is my friend Kiti and myself earlier today. We went sightseeing by boat on the seaside outside Helsinki, where she lives. We have been friends for 14 years! And the boat ride, like the rest of the day, was great and I have made lots of pictures. We went for a long stroll around the city and even managed to find a place where she had not been before; and indoor market place with all kinds of exciting products. Including 'reindeer kebab'. When I arrived yesterday I learned that she and the man she lives with have actually gotten married, just quite simply and without making it an event, a few weeks ago. Which is fair enough. I can understand that they want the legalities sorted! Picture below: Happy Norwegian enjoying Finnish autumn season!
This is my friend Kiti and myself earlier today. We went sightseeing by boat on the seaside outside Helsinki, where she lives. We have been friends for 14 years! And the boat ride, like the rest of the day, was great and I have made lots of pictures. We went for a long stroll around the city and even managed to find a place where she had not been before; and indoor market place with all kinds of exciting products. Including 'reindeer kebab'. When I arrived yesterday I learned that she and the man she lives with have actually gotten married, just quite simply and without making it an event, a few weeks ago. Which is fair enough. I can understand that they want the legalities sorted! Picture below: Happy Norwegian enjoying Finnish autumn season!
No comments:
Post a Comment