Onsdag var jeg i Marneuli, litt soer for Tbilisi, for aa gjoere intervjuer for prosjektet jeg jobber paa her.

Jeg hadde med meg Kristina som tolk, og etter at vi var ferdige med intervjuene ble invitert paa sen lunsj/middag av en venn av henne som hadde hjulpet oss med aa faa istand intervjuene. Restauranten laa utrolig idyllisk til, og selskapet var det heller ikke noe aa si paa! Bildet t.h. viser hovedbygget til restauranten, men vi satt faktisk ved et av de utendoers bordene. I oktober! Bildet t.v. viser hvordan bordene stod i parken - det var utrolig fredfullt.
Wednesday I was in Marneuli, a town just south of Tbilisi, to do interviews for the project I am working on here.
I had Kristina with me as interpreter, and after we had finished the interviews a friend of hers who had helped us arrange the interviews invited us to late lunch/dinner. The restaurant was really idyllic, situated in a park, and the company was great! The picture above/to the right shows the main building of the restaurant, but we preferred the outdoor seating. Picture below/to the left shows the table we sat at, placed in peaceful surroundings. The setting contributed to a wonderful time!
Ahmed og Kristina, mens vi venter paa maten. Det var ikke noe aa si paa bevertninga; baade fisk, kjoett, salat/groent og broed kom paa bordet. Og en nydelig georgisk paerecider. Jeg ble helt stappa...
Ahmed and Kristina, while we're waiting for food. The food was great; both fish, meat, salat/vegetables and bread was on the table. And a delicious Georgian pear cider. I was completely stuffed when we finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment