It was in the evening of 28 November. We were sitting at our pancake place and talked. She wanted to do something but wasn’t sure how. I tried to contribute. That triggered both her and my thinking and suddenly the problem was solved and the future laid out. The picture above is a capture of the documentation of what happened that night. The picture below is me while my brain cells are having an intense round of exercise. (I forgot that she had a camera on her mobile…)
30 November 2007
A night to remember...
It was in the evening of 28 November. We were sitting at our pancake place and talked. She wanted to do something but wasn’t sure how. I tried to contribute. That triggered both her and my thinking and suddenly the problem was solved and the future laid out. The picture above is a capture of the documentation of what happened that night. The picture below is me while my brain cells are having an intense round of exercise. (I forgot that she had a camera on her mobile…)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ho tante synes ikke du ser tankefull ut, eg synes det ser ut som du planlegger noe trollskap. Men kanskje der er pannekakene som gjør det..?
Hehe:) Alt etter oeyet som ser, antar jeg... Men du har et poeng! (Jeg planla noe hun ikke fikk vite foer senere men som hadde med henne aa gjoere.)
heyyyy
that was such a nice evening. Thank you for your contribution, I just read your email.
With love
Julie
Post a Comment