In daylight this area is not too impressive, but in the evenings it is kinda nice and kinda tacky at the same time. The lights on the Christmas tree aren't lit yet; the lights you see are from a street lamp in front of it. They've put fake snowflakes on the surface of the Christmas tree and I think that might look nice when the turn the power on. To the left of the tree and just outside this picture they're building what I think will be a 'stable' for a live-sized Nativity. I hope they manage to finish it before I leave:)
14 December 2007
Tbilisi tonight
In daylight this area is not too impressive, but in the evenings it is kinda nice and kinda tacky at the same time. The lights on the Christmas tree aren't lit yet; the lights you see are from a street lamp in front of it. They've put fake snowflakes on the surface of the Christmas tree and I think that might look nice when the turn the power on. To the left of the tree and just outside this picture they're building what I think will be a 'stable' for a live-sized Nativity. I hope they manage to finish it before I leave:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment