27 April 2010

Days of playing on the beach

Last weekend I spent looking after some friends' three little boys. Meet Tobias (5 yrs), Oliver (3.5 yrs) and Luckas (2 yrs), sons of Annette and Tommy! Here they are at Breivika beach, near the city centre. We went there Saturday afternoon and had a wonderful time. The kids played with water and sand, the sun was shining and it was simply awesome, even though the temperature wasn't summery. Yet. I had the kids from Friday mid-day to late Sunday evening while the parents were away for the weekend, having some time to themselves and just enjoying the rest from not having three wild ones around most of the day. The kids know me well, so we had a great time together.

Otherwise I should have had a million exciting things to blog about, but the truth is that life's been a lot about work lately. Not much travelling after Trondheim, but I hope for a trip some time late May, however brief it might be. Now that it's spring the snow is melting fast and it will not be long before I'll be able to roam around in the nature again when I have time off. That should provide a lot more bloggable photos :-)

Meanwhile, I am getting a puppy this summer and the litter is due around the 25th of May. Less than a month to go! I am very, very excited about that.

No comments: