03 May 2011

BBQ season's started!


Tonight I officially started this year's bbq season. Together with some great people I had a bonfire bbq at lake Soløyvannet, just outside Bodø town. 6-7 people and three dogs had a wonderful time at the southern shore of the lake, the sun was shining and all was well in my corner of the world.

Btw, it does not get dark at night anymore. It grows grey'ish for about 3-4 hours every night, then the light returns again. Not long to go before the midnight sun is back. Yay! The place where we had the bbq tonight was new to me, and it proves to be an excellent place to use as starting point for roaming the mountains and forests around Bodø. Something tells me I'll be back there quite soon... I think the dog will be happy to return too. He enjoyed every minute of tonight, which is not a surprise. Huskies are made for outdoor life, and Emre is no exception.

Now we have months and months of easy living to look forward to. :-D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kjære venn
Nå er jeg på bloggen din!! Og den er FIN :)
Kommer du snart sørover?
klem fra Anne

Elisabeth said...

Awww... Kommer i juni, tror jeg :)