I made Gio stop the car to make a picture of the flock of animals that came across the mountain. It was lead by a man on a horse. When he saw me take a picture he turned the horse towards me. Then he lifted his arm to greet me. I zoomed and took a picture. Then shouted 'thank you' in three languages. He yelled something back. Then they moved on. It was a magic moment.
26 October 2007
Et øyeblikks magi - A magic moment
I made Gio stop the car to make a picture of the flock of animals that came across the mountain. It was lead by a man on a horse. When he saw me take a picture he turned the horse towards me. Then he lifted his arm to greet me. I zoomed and took a picture. Then shouted 'thank you' in three languages. He yelled something back. Then they moved on. It was a magic moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kor artig!!Slike øyeblikk glemmer en aldri. I dag har vi faktisk sol og fint høstvær, og tanten har bada!! God helg!
Bada? Du e nu sprek... Ae har baere dusja, etter treninga. Men det va ganske kaldt paa badet, saa kanskje det tell?
Post a Comment